321 Shouts - 4,378,426 Scrobbles
Maanam is a popular Polish rock band formed by Marek Jackowski, Kora and Milo Kurtis in 1976. It has recorded some of the most popular and best selling singles and records in Poland. Originally the band was acoustic, but became electrified in 1980. During the first half of the '80s, Maanam had a highly energized, guitar-centred post-punk sound. Kora's vocal gymnastics rivaled or bettered other iconoclastic international female pop vocalists of the time, and showcased the consonant Polish language as one perfectly suited to jagged rock sounds.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online