53 Shouts - 599,364 Scrobbles
M.Y.M.P. (or MYMP, short for Make Your Momma Proud) is an acoustic band from the Philippines, which consists of five members. Their career started when Raymond Ryan, a station manager of iFm, watched one of their gigs, and met up with a producer to produce their 2003 debut album, Soulful Acoustic, which has since been certified Platinum.
In 2005, M.Y.M.P. released their second album titled Beyond Acoustic and third album Versions through Ivory Music. The success of the two albums prompted the re-release of their second and third albums in atwo-disc set the same year.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEspecially for you
I wanna let you know what I was going through
All the time we were apart I thought of you
You were in my heart, my love never changed
I still feel the same
- Tell Me Where It Hurts - (4:13) - 1,784 plays
- Eternal Flame - (3:21) - 960 plays
- Say You Love Me - (4:26) - 849 plays
- No Ordinary Love - (4:29) - 868 plays
- Only Reminds Me of You - (4:23) - 610 plays
- True Colors - (3:35) - 570 plays
- Waiting in Vain - (4:42) - 374 plays
- For All of My Life - (4:02) - 472 plays
- The Closer I Get to You - (4:00) - 428 plays