17 Shouts - 169,914 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 78 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 48 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 162 plays
- Home, From Memory - (3:42) - 172 plays
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 185 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 37 plays
- Circles' Anthem - (3:22) - 32 plays
- Stuck Under Wheels - (4:42) - 42 plays
- Mean To You - (3:30) - 178 plays
- Call To Arms - (4:07) - 54 plays