17 Shouts - 169,291 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 118 plays
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 284 plays
- Vera - (4:48) - 88 plays
- Home, From Memory - (3:42) - 225 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 159 plays
- Railway Reality - (0:30) - 48 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 65 plays
- 8 Ways To Decay - (3:18) - 34 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 73 plays
- Stuck Under Wheels - (4:42) - 59 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online