17 Shouts - 159,086 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 230 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 325 plays
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 772 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 283 plays
- Hearts Are For Suckers - (4:14) - 141 plays
- Vera - (4:48) - 253 plays
- Stuck Under Wheels - (4:42) - 155 plays
- Home, From Memory - (3:42) - 545 plays
- Mean To You - (3:30) - 685 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 153 plays