17 Shouts - 152,376 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 255 plays
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 353 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 296 plays
- Home, From Memory - (3:42) - 274 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 295 plays
- Mean To You - (3:30) - 150 plays
- Hearts Are For Suckers - (4:14) - 161 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 406 plays
- Circles' Anthem - (3:22) - 182 plays
- The Edge - (4:07) - 160 plays