17 Shouts - 164,223 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 331 plays
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 812 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 281 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 241 plays
- Hearts Are For Suckers - (4:14) - 74 plays
- Vera - (4:48) - 173 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 253 plays
- Heaven or Worse - (3:21) - 68 plays
- Mean To You - (3:30) - 650 plays
- Circles' Anthem - (3:22) - 134 plays