17 Shouts - 166,758 Scrobbles
Midwest Kings (aka MWK) was a touring band based in Tulsa, OK who also helped launch the career of David Cook, winner of the seventh season of American Idol. Prior to his season on American Idol, MWK offered Cook the opportunity to tour with an established band after Cook's own band, Axium, broke up. Described as a "regional touring band", the Midwest Kings played throughout the midwest, including gigs in states ranging from their home base of Oklahoma, through Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anodyne - (4:31) - 209 plays
- Make Me - (3:44) - 99 plays
- With Me Empty - (4:24) - 122 plays
- A Scarlet Letters - (4:05) - 107 plays
- The Captain, His Ship - (2:00) - 246 plays
- Home, From Memory - (3:42) - 164 plays
- Killing More Than Time - (3:37) - 48 plays
- Vera - (4:48) - 136 plays
- Heaven or Worse - (3:21) - 49 plays
- One True Thing - (3:09) - 44 plays