0 Shouts - 86,773 Scrobbles
There are five artists under the alias of MT:Read More...
1. The Turkish-Dutch rapper
2. A London 4 Piece Indie band
3. an American electronic musician
4. A Nu-Metal band from USA, who released a demo album in 1999.(Wrong, P.S, Thin Ice, Animal, Get Up). They have most likely split up since then.
5. Martial Tezza http://www.myspace.com/martialtezza
!Do not confuse with the UK band Mt. (with a dot). Edit your ID tags.
1. Mt was born in 1980 in Trabzon. After graduating from high school in 1999 he went to the Netherlands to carry on his education. His interest in music started with the help of his foreign friends he met there. His interest in music, which started as a hobby, grew in him and he started studying at the Sound Engineering Department in 2002, which made his interest a profession. After his education, which end up in 2004, he found “MT Recordz”, at the beginning of 2004. He made his first solo album “Yeralti Kaniyor” (Underground is Bleeding) in February, 2004. After that, he changed the name of the company as “MT Recordings”, as the new members of the company had a different style. He managed to finish and introduce to the market in September 2004, the Arka Sokaklar and Tolga Tuncer projects, which he started at the end of May, 2004. So, in year 2004 MT Recordings introduced 3 albums to the market. Mt, who put all his energy to the internet advertisements in 2005, made in August 19, the album “Çalinti Beatler” (Stolen Beats), “Kötü Mixler ve Teyyip” (Bad Mixes and Tape) including 10 songs; in September 14, the album “Rap Gökten Ineklere Zembille Inerse” (If Rap Comes Down From the Sky to the Cows with a Magic Stick) including 12 songs; in October 10, “Aglayan Bir Palyaço” (A Crying Clown) including 8 songs and in December 8, 2005 he made his album called “Fin” including 8 songs. Last but not the least in August 2006, he introduced to the internet his last album inclusive of 4 albums “Satta Fat”, as he promised to his fans. Mt, who is now caring in the Netherlands about the albums of R-Verb and Arka Sokak, has raised his interference on the labelled album in Turkey.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Take A Closer Walk With Me - 5,754 plays
- Back to the Roots - 5,591 plays
- Through the Looking Glass - 4,059 plays
- Add Obvious Errors - 7,208 plays
- Alpha Romeo - 3,610 plays
- To My Knees - 1,640 plays
- Praise - 1,538 plays
- Hallo - MT Remix - 2,000 plays
- Kandato - 660 plays
- Heaven - 1,350 plays