MC Paul Barman
72 Shouts - 370,215 Scrobbles
Paul Barman grew up in the suburban splendor of Ridgewood, New Jersey. Even as a child he dreamed of being an architect of dialect. During a summer camp field trip, Paul purchased The Dead Kennedys' Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death and De La Soul's Three Feet High and Rising. These tapes flipped his five-sided cage upside down. The roof became the floor, and the new roof was open. Years later, when he heard the combination of Wu-Tang's intense wordplay and Ol' Dirty Bastard's exuberant energy, Paul's sketchbooks began to go from drawings to lyrics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cock Mobster - (3:52) - 307 plays
- Excuse You - (3:11) - 289 plays
- Bleeding Brain Grow - (2:39) - 201 plays
- Salvation Barmy - (2:18) - 198 plays
- Old Paul - (4:15) - 167 plays
- Props - (3:20) - 271 plays
- I'm Fricking Awesome - (2:55) - 196 plays
- Paullelujah - (3:06) - 133 plays
- The Joy of Your World - (3:32) - 132 plays
- Vulture Shark Sculpture Park - (4:05) - 137 plays