MC Paul Barman
72 Shouts - 362,062 Scrobbles
Paul Barman grew up in the suburban splendor of Ridgewood, New Jersey. Even as a child he dreamed of being an architect of dialect. During a summer camp field trip, Paul purchased The Dead Kennedys' Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death and De La Soul's Three Feet High and Rising. These tapes flipped his five-sided cage upside down. The roof became the floor, and the new roof was open. Years later, when he heard the combination of Wu-Tang's intense wordplay and Ol' Dirty Bastard's exuberant energy, Paul's sketchbooks began to go from drawings to lyrics.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bleeding Brain Grow - (2:39) - 345 plays
- Cock Mobster - (3:52) - 253 plays
- Excuse You - (3:11) - 227 plays
- Old Paul - (4:15) - 124 plays
- Vulture Shark Sculpture Park - (4:05) - 125 plays
- Paullelujah - (3:06) - 98 plays
- Props - (3:20) - 164 plays
- I'm Fricking Awesome - (2:55) - 146 plays
- N.O.W. - (3:34) - 96 plays
- Salvation Barmy - (2:18) - 106 plays