3 Shouts - 37,959 Scrobbles
Mohamad Nasir Mohamad or M. Nasir (born 4 July 1957 in Singapore), a Malaysian singer, singer-songwriter, composer, producer, actor and film director. M. Nasir began his career in the artistic and music scene after obtaining his diploma in western painting from the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts, in Singapore in 1978. At that time, he was very involved in writing lyrics and acting in plays. It was while singing with a local band that he attracted the attention of Wan Ibrahim, then Executive Producer of Polygram Singapore, who introduced him to the record company.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bonda - (5:47) - 67 plays
- Keroncong Untuk Ana - (4:28) - 73 plays
- Mentera Semerah Padi - (4:45) - 80 plays
- Mustika - (6:01) - 72 plays
- Suatu Masa - (3:58) - 111 plays
- Hati Emas - (3:57) - 88 plays
- Tanya Sama Itu Hud Hud - (5:22) - 41 plays
- Kepadamu Kekasih - (5:31) - 62 plays
- Satu Hari Di Hari Raya - (3:31) - 30 plays
- Srikandi Cintaku - Radio Edit - (5:00) - 27 plays