144 Shouts - 430,033 Scrobbles
Müslüm Gürses (real name Müslüm Akbaş) is a Turkish folk singer born in 7th May, 1953 and died on 3rd March, 2013. He mostly sings Turkish folk and Ottoman classical music, with an arabesque style. His talent and his special style have put him to a different place among other folk singers. In his songs he mostly expresses sorrow and painful feelings. He is considered a cult figure in Turkish folk music and has a very dedicated group of fans, most of whom being young, low-income urban people. He is mostly called Müslüm Baba ( means 'Father Müslüm' in turkish ) among them.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sensiz Olmaz - 920 plays
- Nilüfer - (4:18) - 1,182 plays
- Hangimiz Sevmedik - (3:54) - 505 plays
- Affet - (4:39) - 678 plays
- Haydar Haydar - (5:11) - 429 plays
- İtirazim var - (4:54) - 324 plays
- Adini Sen Koy - 391 plays
- Tanrı İstemezse - (5:33) - 304 plays
- bir ömür yetmez - (4:02) - 274 plays
- Senden Vazgeçmem - (5:21) - 167 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online