0 Shouts - 19,814 Scrobbles
The Munich Radio Orchestra (German: Münchner Rundfunkorchester) is a German symphony orchestra based in Munich. It is one of the two orchestras affiliated with the Bavarian Radio (Bayerischer Rundfunk), the other being the Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra. A precursor ensemble to the Munich Radio Orchestra was established in the 1920's. The current Munich Radio Orchestra was formalised in 1952, with Werner Schmidt-Boelke as its first chief conductor. The orchestra's focus has historically been on light music, with particular emphasis in its early years as an orchestra for operettas.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- John Watson's Plan - (1:56) - 153 plays
- Rachmaninoff: Paganini Variations - (2:35) - 153 plays
- Urbani Disturbs - (2:14) - 144 plays
- Who Is The Real You? - (1:31) - 194 plays
- The Crowd Is Amazed - (2:09) - 137 plays
- Langham Waits - (2:11) - 132 plays
- Caprice No. 4 - (1:26) - 119 plays
- Urbani Takes Care Of Things - (1:59) - 122 plays
- The Betrayal & The Beat Up - (4:00) - 104 plays
- Roméo et Juliette: Je Veux Vivre - (3:56) - 76 plays