42 Shouts - 397,062 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 767 plays
- Logo eu? - (2:25) - 554 plays
- Fim Dos Tempos - (3:44) - 319 plays
- Sem Mais Adeus - (3:58) - 216 plays
- Porto de Araújo - (4:42) - 256 plays
- Navegante - (5:23) - 248 plays
- Quadrão - (3:16) - 205 plays
- Bolero de Satã - (4:23) - 241 plays
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 230 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 200 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online