44 Shouts - 402,507 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sem Mais Adeus - (3:58) - 426 plays
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 505 plays
- Logo eu? - (2:25) - 410 plays
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 285 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 178 plays
- Fim Dos Tempos - (3:44) - 157 plays
- Quem te viu, quem te vê - (5:15) - 135 plays
- Canto em Qualquer Canto - (4:34) - 112 plays
- Construção - (6:26) - 104 plays
- Porto de Araújo - (4:42) - 98 plays