42 Shouts - 382,036 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 265 plays
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 278 plays
- Dançapé - (3:28) - 351 plays
- Canto em Qualquer Canto - (4:38) - 150 plays
- Logo eu? - (2:25) - 143 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 144 plays
- Beatriz - (4:55) - 124 plays
- Quem te viu, quem te vê - (5:15) - 123 plays
- Construção - (6:26) - 118 plays
- Valsinha - (3:04) - 110 plays