43 Shouts - 380,109 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 272 plays
- Dançapé - (3:28) - 359 plays
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 187 plays
- Canto em Qualquer Canto - (4:38) - 170 plays
- Quem te viu, quem te vê - (5:15) - 124 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 126 plays
- Beatriz - (4:55) - 125 plays
- Construção - (6:26) - 108 plays
- Valsinha - (3:04) - 112 plays
- Silenciosa - (3:52) - 104 plays