42 Shouts - 386,930 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 359 plays
- Logo eu? - (2:25) - 227 plays
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 272 plays
- Dançapé - (3:28) - 312 plays
- Fim Dos Tempos - (3:44) - 158 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 161 plays
- Canto em Qualquer Canto - (4:34) - 146 plays
- Beatriz - (4:55) - 131 plays
- Porto de Araújo - (4:42) - 106 plays
- Quem te viu, quem te vê - (5:15) - 128 plays