41 Shouts - 370,093 Scrobbles
Born in São Paulo in 1971, Mônica Salmaso has surfaced as one of the best young voices among the new talents of Brasil. She started her musical career singing in a "comedy" directed by the award winning Gabriel Villela. Besides her music studies in São Paulo, Mônica has recorded and performed with important Brazilian artists like Edu Lobo, Eduardo Gudin, José Miguel Wisnik, Marlui Miranda, Guinga, Nelson Ayres and the Jazz Symphonic Orchestra of São Paulo.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Dançapé - (3:28) - 533 plays
- Moro na Roça - (2:44) - 319 plays
- Partido alto - (4:09) - 157 plays
- A volta do malandro - (3:59) - 126 plays
- Valsinha - (3:04) - 139 plays
- Construção - (6:26) - 105 plays
- O velho francisco - (3:54) - 111 plays
- É Doce Morrer no Mar - (5:25) - 104 plays
- Quem te viu, quem te vê - (5:15) - 92 plays
- O vento - (4:10) - 126 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release