Mártires Del Compás
6 Shouts - 416,785 Scrobbles
This band came from Jerez, Spain. Their mix reached styles such as Heavy, Rock&Roll or Blues, but is rooted in Flamenco. Chicho is the band leader. Furthermore, the band tries to take both a poetic and political (social justice) approach to their music The sense of humor in their songs tends to be bitter. The band dissolved in 2007 but you can still find Chicho (lead singer) in the central bars of Seville...talking about what he sings, or singing about what he talks...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Colores - (3:49) - 146 plays
- San Roque - (4:00) - 101 plays
- Juana Peña - (4:31) - 104 plays
- Cara a Cara - (3:02) - 121 plays
- Que Bonito Es el Amor - (4:07) - 71 plays
- El Fantasma De La Rumba - (2:39) - 90 plays
- Echale, Echale - (3:53) - 66 plays
- Sevillanas Billy - (4:22) - 64 plays
- Quiere y No Puede - (4:51) - 61 plays
- Canne Canne - (2:07) - 48 plays