Mártires Del Compás
6 Shouts - 424,385 Scrobbles
This band came from Jerez, Spain. Their mix reached styles such as Heavy, Rock&Roll or Blues, but is rooted in Flamenco. Chicho is the band leader. Furthermore, the band tries to take both a poetic and political (social justice) approach to their music The sense of humor in their songs tends to be bitter. The band dissolved in 2007 but you can still find Chicho (lead singer) in the central bars of Seville...talking about what he sings, or singing about what he talks...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Colores - (3:49) - 139 plays
- Juana Peña - (4:31) - 130 plays
- Cara a Cara - (3:02) - 208 plays
- Que Bonito Es el Amor - (4:07) - 103 plays
- San Roque - (4:00) - 110 plays
- Echale, Echale - (3:53) - 55 plays
- Quiere y No Puede - (4:51) - 95 plays
- Sevillanas Billy - (4:22) - 109 plays
- Canne Canne - (2:07) - 156 plays
- El Fantasma De La Rumba - (2:39) - 116 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online