0 Shouts - 248,101 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however.Read More...
Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Butterfly - 39,088 plays
- Skidoo - 26,864 plays
- There Is No Night - 26,561 plays
- Captain H - 20,175 plays
- The Setting Sun - 14,942 plays
- Finan's Isle - 15,233 plays
- Raining Up Finans Isle Suite - 18,424 plays
- 2nd Movement - 12,815 plays
- 3rd Movement - 11,677 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - 12,049 plays