0 Shouts - 242,537 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however.Read More...
Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Butterfly - 38,559 plays
- Skidoo - 26,334 plays
- There Is No Night - 26,088 plays
- Captain H - 19,872 plays
- The Setting Sun - 14,691 plays
- Finan's Isle - 14,967 plays
- Raining Up Finans Isle Suite - 18,072 plays
- 2nd Movement - 12,653 plays
- 3rd Movement - 11,523 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - 11,753 plays