0 Shouts - 244,955 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however.Read More...
Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Butterfly - 38,828 plays
- Skidoo - 26,651 plays
- There Is No Night - 26,320 plays
- Captain H - 19,983 plays
- The Setting Sun - 14,843 plays
- Finan's Isle - 15,130 plays
- Raining Up Finans Isle Suite - 18,285 plays
- 2nd Movement - 12,746 plays
- 3rd Movement - 11,609 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - 11,869 plays