26 Shouts - 242,603 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however. Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skidoo - (3:06) - 731 plays
- There Is No Night - (3:54) - 473 plays
- Finan's Isle - (3:42) - 355 plays
- The Butterfly - (2:52) - 290 plays
- 3rd Movement - (4:47) - 183 plays
- Captain H - (3:02) - 139 plays
- 1st Movement - (2:14) - 110 plays
- The Setting Sun - (2:48) - 83 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - (3:49) - 71 plays
- Raining Up Finans Isle Suite - (3:06) - 52 plays