26 Shouts - 239,824 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however. Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skidoo - (3:05) - 916 plays
- The Butterfly - (2:52) - 1,135 plays
- There Is No Night - (3:53) - 1,009 plays
- Finan's Isle - (3:41) - 641 plays
- The Setting Sun - (2:48) - 321 plays
- Captain H - (3:01) - 354 plays
- 3rd Movement - (4:49) - 326 plays
- 1st Movement - (2:14) - 341 plays
- 2nd Movement - (4:18) - 284 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - (3:49) - 265 plays