26 Shouts - 245,674 Scrobbles
Máiréad was born to a musical family and has played the piano since the age of four. She is better known for her wonderful technique playing Classical and Celtic music on the fiddle, however. Máiréad joined the RTÉ Concert Orchestra in 1991 and from 1996 to 1998 was the lead fiddler on Michael Flatley’s Lord of Dance. She then was lead fiddler on Feet of Flames until 2001, when she released her debut solo album, Raining Up. In 2004 she was invited to play the violin for the Celtic Woman ensemble, which became a huge success.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skidoo - (3:06) - 428 plays
- The Butterfly - (2:52) - 261 plays
- There Is No Night - (3:54) - 186 plays
- Finan's Isle - (3:42) - 117 plays
- Captain H - (3:02) - 109 plays
- 1st Movement - (2:14) - 97 plays
- 3rd Movement - (4:47) - 85 plays
- 2nd Movement - (4:19) - 68 plays
- Bovaglies Plaid - (3:49) - 47 plays
- The Setting Sun - (2:48) - 77 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online