There are five artists under the name LynnRead More...
1) An experimental bedroom artist from Florida who dwells by the torrent チームドリームキャスト
2) Lynn is a band from Sweden. Some people have claimed that they sound like OZZY, and some say they are to be compared with kent. They are planning to sell out the famous Budokan hall in Tokyo, Japan.
3) Linnéa Handberg Lund, also known as Papaya or Miss Papaya (born Linnéa Handberg 22 October, Hillerød, Denmark) is a Danish eurodance musician. She specialized in bubblegum dance music, in the same vein as Aqua, Bambee, Smile.dk, or Toy-Box. In addition to her own music, Lund has also written songs for other artists producing similar music, such as the aforementioned Bambee and Smile.dk.
Several of her songs, including Operator, Hero, and Pink Dinosaur, have appeared in the wildly popular Dance Dance Revolution video games. Lund has also contributed the songs "No Princess" and "Spaceman" to In The Groove 2.
4) Lynn is a U.S. based male singer-songwriter, specializing in acoustic folk, comedy, celtic and blues. His songs have been featured in New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania and on the United Nations' educational website, http://www.unepd.info. Lynn's "Beer - A Love Song" has been claimed as the unofficial theme song of many a pub, and covered by bands in New York and beyond.
5) Lynn is a singer-songwriter from The Netherlands, officially a duo.
Diaries are generally meant to be hidden in closets, but some musings are worth sharing with the world. Take those of Jolinde van der Lugt – Lynn for short – who wraps them in enchanting songs that are extremely intimate, but hold a universal appeal. Lynns first EP from 2007 is simply called ‘She writes down her thoughts’, and that’s what she does, in informal but carefully chosen words. Her songs are warm and folky, with an indie feel.
The conditions in which Lynn composes are ideal for this kind of music: alone, behind a worn-out piano or guitar in her dorm room. There was a time Lynn would quickly stop playing whenever someone came in, afraid to share her stuff with the world, but luckily by now she’s gotten over her initial shyness.
After being raised in a musical family, Lynns career got going in 2004, when she was seventeen and started the band No Coincidence. A year later she won the talent show at school, solo. Since then, Lynn has been building up an impressive repertoire, assisted by former room-mate Benjamin van Teijlingen since 2007, who plays guitar and sings.
So now Lynn is officially a duo. Things have taken off since the debut EP came out – gigs across The Netherlands, in Germany and on national radio. In 2008 Lynn won first prize in a prestigious regional singer-songwriter festival. The jury described her music as: ‘It’s melancholy, fragile, credible, and it matters.’
In august 2008 Lynn released her second EP.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Spaceman - 2,369 plays
- Are You Online - 1,056 plays
- Immortal One - 381 plays
- No Princess - 1,355 plays
- To dream again - 597 plays
- It's Over - 534 plays
- Tu Changeras D'avis (Bad To Me) - 224 plays
- Its Over (Radio Mix) - 76 plays
- To Dream Again (Malta) - 113 plays
- Are You Online? - 386 plays