4 Shouts - 84,870 Scrobbles
Lynn Miles (born Sweetsburg, Quebec) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. In 2003 Miles won the Juno award for the Best Roots & Traditional Album of the Year, Solo, and in 2005 she was nominated for a Canadian Folk Music Awards. At the 2006 and 2011 Juno Awards she was again nominated for the Roots & Traditional Album of the Year, the latter being for her 2010 album Fall for Beauty. Born outside Montreal, in Sweetsburg, Quebec, Miles grew up in a musical home. Her father played the harmonica and listened to his jazz collection while her mother was a lover of both opera and country music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Flames Of Love - (3:54) - 196 plays
- Something Beautiful - (3:59) - 177 plays
- More - (3:32) - 178 plays
- Fearless Heart - (3:41) - 125 plays
- I'm The Moon - (4:57) - 172 plays
- Unravel - (4:20) - 170 plays
- Night Drive - (4:49) - 113 plays
- Casinos El Camino - (4:46) - 148 plays
- Love Sweet Love - (2:25) - 82 plays
- Lesson in Everything - (4:35) - 89 plays