4 Shouts - 69,524 Scrobbles
Lynn Miles (born Sweetsburg, Quebec) is a Canadian singer-songwriter. In 2003 Miles won the Juno award for the Best Roots & Traditional Album of the Year, Solo, and in 2005 she was nominated for a Canadian Folk Music Awards. At the 2006 and 2011 Juno Awards she was again nominated for the Roots & Traditional Album of the Year, the latter being for her 2010 album Fall for Beauty. Born outside Montreal, in Sweetsburg, Quebec, Miles grew up in a musical home. Her father played the harmonica and listened to his jazz collection while her mother was a lover of both opera and country music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm The Moon - (4:57) - 320 plays
- Night Drive - (4:49) - 400 plays
- Love Sweet Love - (2:25) - 348 plays
- Flames Of Love - (3:54) - 342 plays
- This Is The Night - (2:58) - 301 plays
- You Don't Love Me Anymore - (4:53) - 278 plays
- Casinos El Camino - (4:46) - 214 plays
- I Always Told You The Truth - (3:29) - 255 plays
- Unravel - (4:20) - 239 plays
- Never Coming Back - (2:56) - 208 plays