66 Shouts - 192,854 Scrobbles
Howard Devoto's most significant musical contribution since the break-up of Magazine in 1981, Luxuria saw him pairing his sharp wit and tuneless vocals with Liverpudlian multi-instrumentalist Noko. Though sounding rather Japanese, this name is a local take on "Norman", his full name being Norman Fisher-Jones. They met through Pete Shelley, supposedly bonding over a competition to read Marcel Proust (Noko won).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lama - (4:45) - 400 plays
- Vida mais ou Menos - (3:23) - 306 plays
- Redneck - (5:32) - 137 plays
- Friboi - (2:14) - 262 plays
- ódio - (4:02) - 226 plays
- Poder Monetário - (3:11) - 168 plays
- Delegado - (3:18) - 110 plays
- Invisto Em Dobro - (4:06) - 152 plays
- Vida de Patrão - (2:54) - 100 plays
- Imperecível - (3:26) - 131 plays