66 Shouts - 187,082 Scrobbles
Howard Devoto's most significant musical contribution since the break-up of Magazine in 1981, Luxuria saw him pairing his sharp wit and tuneless vocals with Liverpudlian multi-instrumentalist Noko. Though sounding rather Japanese, this name is a local take on "Norman", his full name being Norman Fisher-Jones. They met through Pete Shelley, supposedly bonding over a competition to read Marcel Proust (Noko won).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lama - (4:45) - 478 plays
- Redneck - (5:32) - 177 plays
- ódio - (4:02) - 237 plays
- Pés no chão - (3:24) - 156 plays
- Imperecível - (3:26) - 191 plays
- Luxuria - (5:42) - 55 plays
- Cinderela Compulsiva - (3:14) - 132 plays
- Ódio - (4:03) - 59 plays
- Contrariada - (3:36) - 129 plays
- Beast Box - (3:43) - 49 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online