65 Shouts - 180,339 Scrobbles
Howard Devoto's most significant musical contribution since the break-up of Magazine in 1981, Luxuria saw him pairing his sharp wit and tuneless vocals with Liverpudlian multi-instrumentalist Noko. Though sounding rather Japanese, this name is a local take on "Norman", his full name being Norman Fisher-Jones. They met through Pete Shelley, supposedly bonding over a competition to read Marcel Proust (Noko won).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lama - (4:45) - 609 plays
- Ódio - (4:03) - 390 plays
- Pés no chão - (3:24) - 309 plays
- Redneck - (5:32) - 163 plays
- Imperecível - (3:26) - 241 plays
- Fechar os olhos - (4:28) - 193 plays
- Dura feito aço - (2:43) - 140 plays
- Cinderela Compulsiva - (3:14) - 183 plays
- Luxuria - (5:42) - 101 plays
- Contrariada - (3:36) - 151 plays