66 Shouts - 186,737 Scrobbles
Howard Devoto's most significant musical contribution since the break-up of Magazine in 1981, Luxuria saw him pairing his sharp wit and tuneless vocals with Liverpudlian multi-instrumentalist Noko. Though sounding rather Japanese, this name is a local take on "Norman", his full name being Norman Fisher-Jones. They met through Pete Shelley, supposedly bonding over a competition to read Marcel Proust (Noko won).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lama - (4:45) - 583 plays
- Redneck - (5:32) - 171 plays
- Ódio - (4:03) - 266 plays
- Pés no chão - (3:24) - 263 plays
- Imperecível - (3:26) - 237 plays
- Contrariada - (3:36) - 211 plays
- Fechar os olhos - (4:28) - 239 plays
- Dura feito aço - (2:43) - 184 plays
- Cinderela Compulsiva - (3:14) - 191 plays
- Public Highway - (6:16) - 56 plays