0 Shouts - 7,945 Scrobbles
Luther Tucker (January 20, 1936 – June 18, 1993) was an American blues guitarist.
While soft spoken and shy, Tucker made his presence known through his unique and clearly recognizable guitar style. Tucker helped to define the music known as Chicago Blues, but played everything from blues to soul, rock, jazz and gospel, when given the chance. While never achieving the fame and notoriety of some of his contemporaries he was considered a great guitarist whether playing his own lead style or playing on the recordings of B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Home Chicago - (4:20) - 312 plays
- Sad And Lonely - 36 plays
- Mean Old World - (3:42) - 29 plays
- Sweet Home Chicago (live) - (4:15) - 40 plays
- Keep On Drinking - (3:45) - 28 plays
- Playboy - (3:57) - 22 plays
- Five Long Years - (4:33) - 26 plays
- Worried Life Blues - 21 plays
- Can't Live Without It - (4:13) - 9 plays
- Can't Live Without You - (4:14) - 8 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online