0 Shouts - 6,804 Scrobbles
Luther Tucker (January 20, 1936 – June 18, 1993) was an American blues guitarist.
While soft spoken and shy, Tucker made his presence known through his unique and clearly recognizable guitar style. Tucker helped to define the music known as Chicago Blues, but played everything from blues to soul, rock, jazz and gospel, when given the chance. While never achieving the fame and notoriety of some of his contemporaries he was considered a great guitarist whether playing his own lead style or playing on the recordings of B.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sweet Home Chicago - (4:20) - 291 plays
- Lonesome Bud - (5:21) - 119 plays
- Sweet Home Chicago (live) - (4:15) - 63 plays
- Five Long Years - (4:33) - 27 plays
- Mean Old World - (3:42) - 15 plays
- Keep On Drinking - (3:45) - 18 plays
- Playboy - (3:57) - 14 plays
- Sad And Lonely - 5 plays
- You Got What You Wanted - (3:46) - 5 plays
- Little Bitty Man - 6 plays