1 Shouts - 11,193 Scrobbles
Through years of performing with The Sunset Jubilaires, The Red Budd Gospel Choir and the popular Barnes Family aggregation, Luther Barnes, in his own quiet, unassuming manner, has become one of Gospel music's premier male vocalists. He is a graduate of St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, North Carolina. There Luther evolved into a truly remarkable soloist, pianist, vocal arranger and songwriter. While in college he formed a gospel group of his own known as "The Peace and Harmony Singers" : this group was chosen to travel and represent the College at various occasions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Half A Man - (4:57) - 124 plays
- LyricsWe're all gathered here, in your presence Lord With our arms open wide With lifted hands and with open hearts With lifter hands and with open hearts We welcome You to adide.
Chorus Oh Lord we need Your spirit
Your holy spirit right now
Oh Lord give us your spirit right now.
- I'm Still Holding On (feat. Rev. F.C. Barnes & Rev. Janice Brown) - 21 plays
- Heaven on My Mind - (3:58) - 54 plays
- No Matter How High I Get - (8:02) - 47 plays
- So Satisfied - (6:44) - 15 plays
- If You Wait On The Lord - (5:07) - 9 plays
- My God Can Do Anything - (5:36) - 17 plays
- Can't Nobody Do Me Like Jesus - (4:46) - 12 plays
- you keep on blessing me - (6:24) - 13 plays