1 Shouts - 11,662 Scrobbles
Through years of performing with The Sunset Jubilaires, The Red Budd Gospel Choir and the popular Barnes Family aggregation, Luther Barnes, in his own quiet, unassuming manner, has become one of Gospel music's premier male vocalists. He is a graduate of St. Augustine's College in Raleigh, North Carolina. There Luther evolved into a truly remarkable soloist, pianist, vocal arranger and songwriter. While in college he formed a gospel group of his own known as "The Peace and Harmony Singers" : this group was chosen to travel and represent the College at various occasions.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Half A Man - (4:57) - 142 plays
- Spirit fall down - (6:36) - 45 plays
- I'm Still Holding On (feat. Rev. F.C. Barnes & Rev. Janice Brown) - 29 plays
- No Matter How High I Get - (8:02) - 21 plays
- you keep on blessing me - (6:24) - 14 plays
- So Satisfied - (6:44) - 11 plays
- My God Can Do Anything - (5:36) - 8 plays
- Somehow someway - (5:14) - 8 plays
- Trouble In My Way - (6:00) - 14 plays
- Ask What You Will - (6:38) - 7 plays