157 Shouts - 1,730,901 Scrobbles
Jeff McIlwain has been producing his visceral, melodic strain of abstract electronic music as Lusine for over 10 years now. Originally a Texas native, McIlwain met Shad Scott while living in LA and put out his self titled debut on Scott's imprint, Isophlux. He relocated to Seattle in late 2002 and began steadily releasing his music on Ghostly International. McIlwain has also contributed tracks to various compilations and remix releases on Mute, !K7, Kompakt, Asthmatic Kitty, and Shitkatapult.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Panoramic - (5:18) - 18,289 plays
- Two Dots - (4:38) - 17,831 plays
- Another Tomorrow - (4:26) - 17,939 plays
- Lucky - (4:47) - 15,769 plays
- Operation Costs - (4:43) - 12,645 plays
- Get the Message - (4:25) - 14,168 plays
- On Telegraph - (5:47) - 12,200 plays
- Without a Plan - (4:18) - 12,616 plays
- First Call - (5:09) - 11,082 plays
- Gravity - (5:08) - 9,936 plays