1 Shouts - 36,490 Scrobbles
Lurrie Bell (Born December 13, 1958) is a blues guitarist and singer from Chicago, Illinois, USA. His father was renowned blues harmonica player Carey Bell. Lurrie started playing guitar at the age of six, and in his teens he polished his skills playing with the legends of Chicago blues scene including Eddy Clearwater, Big Walter Horton and Eddie Taylor not to mention his father. In the mid 1970's, he went on to join Koko Taylor's Blues Machine and he toured with the band for 4 years. In the late 1970's, he formed the Sons of Blues with musicians including Billy Branch on harmonica.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues in My Soul - (6:03) - 205 plays
- Hey Hey Baby - (3:11) - 174 plays
- I Feel so Good - (4:14) - 167 plays
- She's a Good 'Un - (4:39) - 150 plays
- 'Bout the Break of Day - (6:11) - 159 plays
- Going Away Baby - (4:16) - 143 plays
- 24 Hour Blues - (3:55) - 148 plays
- Just the Blues - (6:59) - 152 plays
- I Just Keep Loving Her - (2:44) - 127 plays
- My Little Machine - (3:19) - 130 plays