1 Shouts - 42,383 Scrobbles
Lurrie Bell (Born December 13, 1958) is a blues guitarist and singer from Chicago, Illinois, USA. His father was renowned blues harmonica player Carey Bell. Lurrie started playing guitar at the age of six, and in his teens he polished his skills playing with the legends of Chicago blues scene including Eddy Clearwater, Big Walter Horton and Eddie Taylor not to mention his father. In the mid 1970's, he went on to join Koko Taylor's Blues Machine and he toured with the band for 4 years. In the late 1970's, he formed the Sons of Blues with musicians including Billy Branch on harmonica.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Blues in My Soul - (6:03) - 287 plays
- Hey Hey Baby - (3:11) - 140 plays
- I Feel so Good - (4:14) - 107 plays
- She's a Good 'Un - (4:39) - 101 plays
- Smokin' Dynamite - (4:05) - 86 plays
- 24 Hour Blues - (3:55) - 60 plays
- 'Bout the Break of Day - (6:11) - 60 plays
- My Little Machine - (3:19) - 50 plays
- Got My Eyes On You - (4:01) - 57 plays
- Don't Let the Devil Ride - (4:03) - 59 plays