Lunna (birth name: Maria Socorro Garcia de la Noceda) was born and raised by both her parents in Ponce, Puerto Rico a city which is located in the southern part of the island. While in elementary school, she learned how to play the guitar and in 1973, her mother had her take private singing lessons. She loved to sing and was considered by many to very talented. Her friends in high school would call her by her nickname "Socky", which was short for her middle name Socorro. 
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online