0 Shouts - 841,428 Scrobbles
Lunachicks were an all-women Rock band from New York City. The band formed in 1987 and has been on hiatus since 2000. Their music was described as "a frenzied mix of punk, metal, pop and rock". The band claimed influences including The Ramones, Kiss, and the MC5. Read more on Last.fm. User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License; additional terms may apply.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsI am the passenger and I ride and I ride
I ride through the city's backsides
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah the bright and hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight
- LyricsThe first day that I saw you, I thought you were so fine
I thought that you could be, that you could be the one
It took me weeks and weeks to get the nerve to talk to you
I had such very high hopes that you could be the one
You think that you are hot stuff, think that you're pretty cool
- LyricsCan you belive it?
How fucked up!
Shit outta luck
- LyricsI'm not so I don't
I can't so I won't
I could but I shouldn't
But I can't so I wouldn't
I might but I can't
- LyricsMiss Demeanor, a miss take a miss hap-oh.
I implore you. It's no miss tery I dont wanna know you
But Miss America I cant Ignore you
You can wipe out all our progress with your little cotton ball
slice and dice your face to perfection
- Bad Ass Bitch - 26,989 plays
- Binge And Purge - 22,530 plays
- I'll Be the One - 22,026 plays
- Jerk of All Trades - 19,746 plays
- The Day Squid's Gerbil Died - 16,716 plays