105 Shouts - 825,793 Scrobbles
Lunachicks were an all-women Rock band from New York City. The band formed in 1987 and has been on hiatus since 2000. Their music was described as "a frenzied mix of punk, metal, pop and rock". The band claimed influences including The Ramones, Kiss, and the MC5.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMiss Demeanor, a miss take a miss hap-oh.
I implore you. It's no miss tery I dont wanna know you
But Miss America I cant Ignore you
You can wipe out all our progress with your little cotton ball
slice and dice your face to perfection
- LyricsI am the passenger and I ride and I ride
I ride through the city's backsides
I see the stars come out of the sky
Yeah the bright and hollow sky
You know it looks so good tonight
- LyricsCan you belive it?
How fucked up!
Shit outta luck
- LyricsThe first day that I saw you, I thought you were so fine
I thought that you could be, that you could be the one
It took me weeks and weeks to get the nerve to talk to you
I had such very high hopes that you could be the one
You think that you are hot stuff, think that you're pretty cool
- LyricsWhere alley cats creep in the night
And shadows slink 'round traffic lights
She cracks her knuckles
Ready for a fight
Well, man and beast all run in shame
- Say What You Mean - (2:15) - 977 plays
- Yeah - (3:27) - 545 plays
- Jan Brady - (3:08) - 417 plays
- I'll Be the One - (1:39) - 488 plays
- Babysitters On Acid - (4:05) - 424 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online