156 Shouts - 2,153,072 Scrobbles
1) Luna was a dream pop/indie rock band formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski formerly of The Feelies and Justin Harwood formerly of the New Zealand band The Chills. Described by Rolling Stone magazine as “the best band you’ve never heard of,” Luna blended nuanced guitar work, shading dynamics, and Wareham's wry wit. The original line-up was expanded with the addition of guitarist Sean Eden for their second album, 1994's Bewitched.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell, she followed him from Phoenix out to Californ
And then she passed out on the bed
And all the little things he never even asked her for
She simply smiled and shook her head
Why can't we smile just like we used to?
- LyricsSweet obscenity, bring her back to me
Lost in her perfume, think I'm gonna sue
Sweet obscenity, didn't I know it?
Didn't I call her name?
Stale cigarettes crumble in your fingers
- LyricsLeft my hotel in the city
Everythin' was clear and set
You were on your way and sittin' pretty
That was just a bait and switch
Say a prayer for you and me
- LyricsIn the tiny tiny hours
Between the evening and the day
We have placed our final bets
We have come out to play
Fancy drinks and a lucky toasts
- LyricsThen I painted your face
On a twenty dollar bill
But it isn't legal tender
And I think about you still
And all the comfort in words
- Lost In Space - (3:35) - 2,024 plays
- Bewitched - (4:37) - 2,024 plays
- Moon Palace - (3:38) - 2,014 plays
- Friendly Advice - (6:13) - 1,989 plays
- Slide - (4:19) - 1,906 plays