151 Shouts - 1,866,639 Scrobbles
1) Luna was a dream pop/indie pop band formed in 1991 by Dean Wareham after the breakup of Galaxie 500, with Stanley Demeski and Justin Harwood (Demeski formerly of The Feelies and Harwood formerly of New Zealand band The Chills). Described by Rolling Stone magazine as “the best band you’ve never heard of,” Luna combined intricate guitar work, traditional rock rhythms and poetic lyrics, capturing the elegance of the late night. After announcing plans to break up in 2004, they played their final concert at the Bowery Ballroom in New York City on February 28, 2005
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsSweet obscenity, bring her back to me
Lost in her perfume, think I'm gonna sue
Sweet obscenity, didn't I know it?
Didn't I call her name?
Stale cigarettes crumble in your fingers
- 23 Minutes in Brussels - (7:47) - 2,065 plays
- LyricsThen I painted your face
On a twenty dollar bill
But it isn't legal tender
And I think about you still
And all the comfort in words
- LyricsIn the tiny tiny hours
Between the evening and the day
We have placed our final bets
We have come out to play
Fancy drinks and a lucky toasts
- LyricsWell, she followed him from Phoenix out to Californ
And then she passed out on the bed
And all the little things he never even asked her for
She simply smiled and shook her head
Why can't we smile just like we used to?
- Bewitched - (4:37) - 1,749 plays
- Friendly Advice - (6:13) - 1,677 plays
- Lost In Space - (3:35) - 1,709 plays
- Moon Palace - (3:38) - 1,658 plays
- This Time Around - (3:30) - 1,373 plays