49 Shouts - 105,021 Scrobbles
Distorted clouds of organ, synth, and vibraphone churn above hypnagogic waves of percussion and bass. Referencing psych and prog without the use of guitars, Lumerians create cinematic rock music that is warm, dark, organic and non-retro. Male and female vocals propel songs forward without eclipsing the chimeric ambience of the music. Parallels could be made to the ominous soundscapes of Ennio Morricone, the propulsive rhythms of Can, and the hypnotic oscillations of Silver Apples.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Burning Mirrors - (4:44) - 3,679 plays
- Black Tusk - (4:08) - 2,635 plays
- XuluX - (6:41) - 2,036 plays
- Atlanta Brook - (5:15) - 1,960 plays
- Melting Space - (4:32) - 1,791 plays
- Hashshashin - (2:55) - 1,734 plays
- The Bloom - (5:35) - 1,591 plays
- Calalini Rises - (6:07) - 1,512 plays
- Gaussian Castles - (5:14) - 1,432 plays
- Shortwave Fields - (4:57) - 1,143 plays