67 Shouts - 314,972 Scrobbles
Lull was conceived in late '91 by former Napalm Death drummer Mick Harris (who also created the ambient dub outfit Scorn) in an attempt to create music that would stretch, if not forsake entirely, the structures of conventional music by developing and exploring sound without beats. Harris' initial foray as Lull into low frequency sound exploration was issued in late '92 under the title Dreamt About Dreaming on the respected underground Sentrax label.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Slow Fall Inward - (23:52) - 553 plays
- Whiteout - (14:30) - 594 plays
- Long Way Home - (23:30) - 485 plays
- Like a Slow River - (14:02) - 597 plays
- Moment 1 - (1:08) - 513 plays
- Thoughts - (8:02) - 375 plays
- The Sheet - (14:37) - 585 plays
- Lost Sanctum - (15:54) - 432 plays
- Illusion of Unbroken Surface - (4:31) - 496 plays
- Lonely Shelter - (15:53) - 525 plays