275 Shouts - 2,256,167 Scrobbles
Luke Vibert is a British recording artist and producer from Redruth, Cornwall, UK known for his work in many subgenres of electronic music. Vibert began his musical career in 1989 as a member of the Hate Brothers, only later branching out into his own compositions. Vibert has recorded under several different aliases, most notably Plug and Wagon Christ. Possibly the most original of the neo-ambient trip-hoppers was Luke Vibert, also known as Wagon Christ, a protagonist of the British scene since the early 1990s.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Love Acid - (4:19) - 3,292 plays
- Slipped Disc - (5:34) - 2,229 plays
- Get Your Head Down - (7:45) - 1,549 plays
- Ridmik - (3:00) - 1,539 plays
- We Hear You - (3:12) - 1,683 plays
- Funky Acid Stuff - (4:40) - 1,329 plays
- Stabs of Regret - (3:00) - 1,389 plays
- Six Eight - (3:00) - 1,257 plays
- Acage - (5:18) - 4,300 plays
- Acid Jacker - (3:00) - 2,201 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online