35 Shouts - 286,150 Scrobbles
Luke Temple is an American pop-folk singer-songwriter, born in Salem, Massachusetts. While living in New York, he released a four song self-titled EP, recorded entirely on a four-track recorder. With this, he was signed to Mill Pond Records in Seattle, Washington. His first full length, Hold A Match For A Gasoline World, released late in 2005, took "Make Right With You" and "In the End" from his EP, and expanded it to an 11 song album. Rolling Stone described the record as "a collection of songs that even the most jaded anti-folk hipster could catch himself humming on the street.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Florida - (4:27) - 4,025 plays
- In the End - (3:45) - 1,058 plays
- More Than Muscle - (4:11) - 835 plays
- Hard Working Hand - (3:45) - 955 plays
- Katie - (4:33) - 721 plays
- Those Kids - (4:07) - 618 plays
- Make Right With You - (3:16) - 362 plays
- Jessica Brown Findlay - (4:14) - 426 plays
- Sue - (3:23) - 364 plays
- Ophelia - (3:24) - 276 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online