35 Shouts - 283,619 Scrobbles
Luke Temple is an American pop-folk singer-songwriter, born in Salem, Massachusetts. While living in New York, he released a four song self-titled EP, recorded entirely on a four-track recorder. With this, he was signed to Mill Pond Records in Seattle, Washington. His first full length, Hold A Match For A Gasoline World, released late in 2005, took "Make Right With You" and "In the End" from his EP, and expanded it to an 11 song album. Rolling Stone described the record as "a collection of songs that even the most jaded anti-folk hipster could catch himself humming on the street.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Florida - (4:27) - 4,545 plays
- In the End - (3:45) - 1,091 plays
- More Than Muscle - (4:11) - 827 plays
- Hard Working Hand - (3:45) - 1,003 plays
- Katie - (4:33) - 768 plays
- Those Kids - (4:07) - 674 plays
- Jessica Brown Findlay - (4:14) - 462 plays
- Make Right With You - (3:16) - 372 plays
- Sue - (3:23) - 389 plays
- Ophelia - (3:24) - 317 plays