148 Shouts - 5,918,773 Scrobbles
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's My Kind Of Night - (3:09) - 117,666 plays
- Crash My Party - (3:55) - 58,704 plays
- Drink A Beer - (3:22) - 51,268 plays
- Country Girl (Shake It for Me) - (3:47) - 37,139 plays
- Drunk On You - (3:34) - 38,469 plays
- Rain Is a Good Thing - (2:55) - 20,466 plays
- I Don't Want This Night To End - (3:39) - 27,557 plays
- Play It Again - (3:46) - 30,156 plays
- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye - (3:23) - 21,937 plays
- Do I - (3:57) - 15,770 plays