151 Shouts - 6,305,808 Scrobbles
Luke Bryan grew up in the very small town of Leesburg, Ga. Back home, he helped his father with his peanut and fertilizer businesses while playing sports and enjoying the great outdoors. Yet he can remember his mother urging him to belt out George Strait songs over and over while she drove him into town to shop. By age 14, his parents bought him an Alvarez guitar. By 15, his father would take him down to a nearby club, Skinner's, where he shared guitar licks and lead vocals with other local country singers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- That's My Kind Of Night - (3:09) - 85,729 plays
- Play It Again - (3:46) - 81,773 plays
- LyricsWhen I got the news today
I didn't know what to say.
So I just hung up the phone.
I took a walk to clear my head,
This is where the walking lead
- Crash My Party - (3:55) - 46,961 plays
- LyricsThe cotton wood fallin' like snow in July
Sunset, riverside, four wheel drive and a tail light circle
Roll down the windows, turn it on up
Pour a little Crown in a Dixie cup
Get the party, started
- Country Girl (Shake It for Me) - (3:47) - 32,626 plays
- I Don't Want This Night To End - (3:39) - 27,168 plays
- Rain Is a Good Thing - (2:55) - 19,478 plays
- Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye - (3:23) - 22,045 plays
- Do I - (3:57) - 13,659 plays