1 Shouts - 16,861 Scrobbles
Luíz Eça (born Luís Mainzi da Cunha Eça) was a great asset to Brazilian music, especially for the bossa nova movement. A highly skilled, classically trained piano player, he could just as easily go from hard and swinging to quiet and introspective, having developed an original musical vocabulary mixing Brazilian rhythmic tradition and erudite advanced harmonies. He was also strongly influenced by jazz, and could perform in the style of any jazz pianist giant, which he used to do, but only for friends, because professionally, he always had a highly distinctive voice.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Primavera - (2:52) - 144 plays
- Tristeza De Nós Dois - (3:08) - 179 plays
- The Dolphin - (4:23) - 59 plays
- Imagem - (3:59) - 46 plays
- Meditação - (3:52) - 48 plays
- Medicação - (3:53) - 22 plays
- Eu Preciso de Você - (2:57) - 19 plays
- Dolphin - (2:28) - 18 plays
- É Luxo só - (3:02) - 17 plays
- Adios - (2:34) - 17 plays