0 Shouts - 38,412 Scrobbles
Mexico City native Luis Perez is a musician and folklorist with an interest in the instruments and musical traditions of Incan and Mayan civilizations. TALES OF ASTRAL TRAVELERS links Perez's interest in South American antiquity with contemporary sounds and recording technology. The result is a lilting mélange of flutes and percussion instruments, synthesizer, natural sounds, accordion, and strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sleeping Woman - (5:37) - 531 plays
- Temple Of The Inscriptions - (4:30) - 10 plays
- Distant Voices - (6:15) - 10 plays
- Lunar Dance - (6:44) - 10 plays
- K' Uhul Ek B' Ahalam Ahau - Señor De La Estrella Jagüar - (6:41) - 4 plays
- Caravena - (5:14) - 4 plays
- Alba - (7:51) - 7 plays
- Aurora's Dream - (6:07) - 8 plays
- Insectos - (2:03) - 5 plays
- Amphibians - (1:54) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online