0 Shouts - 37,173 Scrobbles
Mexico City native Luis Perez is a musician and folklorist with an interest in the instruments and musical traditions of Incan and Mayan civilizations. TALES OF ASTRAL TRAVELERS links Perez's interest in South American antiquity with contemporary sounds and recording technology. The result is a lilting mélange of flutes and percussion instruments, synthesizer, natural sounds, accordion, and strings.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sleeping Woman - (5:37) - 593 plays
- Distant Voices - (6:15) - 16 plays
- Temple Of The Inscriptions - (4:30) - 10 plays
- Caravena - (5:14) - 12 plays
- Alba - (7:51) - 9 plays
- The Sacred Mountain - (11:19) - 6 plays
- Aurora's Dream - (6:07) - 142 plays
- Amphibians - (1:54) - 6 plays
- Maral - (5:24) - 7 plays
- Lunar Dance - (6:44) - 6 plays