0 Shouts - 1,827,010 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.Read More...
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
You can hear "The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)" in the Volume 1 of Kill Bill, a film by Quentin Tarantino.
In the early 1970s, he collaborated with Italian progressive rock bands New Trolls and Osanna.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - 271,445 plays
- Summertime Killer - 207,037 plays
- Django - 331,478 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - 184,205 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - 175,431 plays
- (Parte Prima) - 47,825 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - 51,720 plays
- The Grand Duel: (Parte Prima) - 40,389 plays
- ''The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)'' - 35,401 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 20,958 plays