88 Shouts - 1,882,149 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 25,800 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 12,752 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 7,818 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 4,943 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 2,657 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 2,087 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,384 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 810 plays
- The Grand Duel - 511 plays
- Django (Vocal English Version) - (2:56) - 489 plays