0 Shouts - 1,814,443 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.Read More...
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
You can hear "The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)" in the Volume 1 of Kill Bill, a film by Quentin Tarantino.
In the early 1970s, he collaborated with Italian progressive rock bands New Trolls and Osanna.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - 270,723 plays
- Django - 327,985 plays
- Summertime Killer - 206,619 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - 183,173 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - 173,907 plays
- (Parte Prima) - 47,673 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - 51,634 plays
- The Grand Duel: (Parte Prima) - 40,307 plays
- ''The Grand Duel (Parte Prima)'' - 35,375 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 20,020 plays