86 Shouts - 1,857,936 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 28,157 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 14,346 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 9,589 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 5,557 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 2,525 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 2,625 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,447 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 748 plays
- The Grand Duel - 586 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 592 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online