87 Shouts - 1,868,498 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 28,098 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 13,627 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 8,830 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 5,135 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 2,677 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 2,334 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,422 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 716 plays
- The Grand Duel - 542 plays
- Django (Vocal English Version) - (2:56) - 541 plays