83 Shouts - 1,774,728 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 30,261 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 15,681 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 11,653 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 5,913 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 3,007 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 3,099 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,621 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 773 plays
- The Grand Duel - 675 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 1,014 plays