83 Shouts - 1,747,052 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 34,697 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 17,407 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 14,433 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 5,621 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 3,133 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 3,311 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,603 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 1,105 plays
- The Grand Duel - 736 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 774 plays