85 Shouts - 1,801,345 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 26,583 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 14,008 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 9,600 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 5,602 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 2,806 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 2,659 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla - (3:40) - 1,484 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 757 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 690 plays
- The Grand Duel - 595 plays