79 Shouts - 1,595,103 Scrobbles
Luis Enríquez Bacalov (b. March 30, 1933) is a prolific Argentine composer of film scores. Early on in his career, he composed scores for Spaghetti Western films, including Django, Storm Rider and The Price of Power.
Bacalov has been nominated twice for Academy Awards: for Scoring of Music--adaptation or treatment for The Gospel According to St. Matthew in 1967 and winning the award for Original Music Score for Il Postino in 1996.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Django - (2:54) - 54,306 plays
- La Corsa (2nd version) - (2:18) - 27,781 plays
- Lo Chiamavano King (His Name Is King) - (1:58) - 26,876 plays
- Summertime Killer - (3:39) - 3,647 plays
- The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 3,324 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima Album Version - (3:25) - 2,962 plays
- The Grand Duel - Parte Prima - 2,137 plays
- Summertime Killer - Ricatto Alla Malla Album Version - (3:39) - 1,122 plays
- Django [OST Джанго освобожденный] - (2:52) - 1,684 plays
- The Grand Duel - (Parte Prima) - (3:24) - 1,099 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release