292 Shouts - 5,083,660 Scrobbles
Lucinda Williams (born January 26, 1953) is an American rock, folk, and alt-country songwriter and singer. A three-time Grammy Award winner, she was named "America's best songwriter" by TIME magazine in 2002. Williams has garnered considerable critical acclaim but her commercial success has been moderate. She has a reputation as a perfectionist and as a slow worker when it comes to recording; six years passed between the release of her second and third albums. However, she frequently makes guest appearances on other artists' albums and contributes to compilations and soundtracks.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsAre you alright?
All of a sudden you went away
Are you alright?
I hope you come back around someday
Are you alright?
- LyricsSun came up it was another day
And the sun went down you were blown away
Why'd you let go of your guitar
Why'd you ever let it go that far
- LyricsSittin' in the kitchen a house in Macon
Loretta's singing on the radio
Smell of coffee eggs and bacon
Car wheels on a gravel road
Pull the curtains back and look outside
- LyricsTold my baby one more time
Don't make me sit all alone and cry
Well it's over I know it but I can't let go
I'm like a fish out of water
A cat in a tree
- Burning Bridges - (4:49) - 7,356 plays
- Right In Time - (4:36) - 4,568 plays
- Lake Charles - (5:28) - 3,787 plays
- Joy - (4:40) - 3,211 plays
- I Lost It - (3:31) - 3,269 plays
- 2 Kool 2 Be 4-Gotten - (4:42) - 3,549 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online