66 Shouts - 6,450 Scrobbles
Lucie Niemelä (born 1985 in Czech Republic) is a Czech singer-songwriter, currently living in Finland. In her gentle progressive pop, Lucie combines her Middle European heritage with nordic organic sounds inspired by Finnish nature and way of life. Lucie's debut album "DOSES" was released in March 2012. The first single from the album, Miners, is an anthem for victims of domestic violence. Lucie grew up in the Czech Republic in a rough industrial neighbourhood. She got her piano when she was 8 and began composing at the age of 11.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Miners - (4:12) - 31 plays
- Apologies Pending - (4:20) - 41 plays
- Angry Heart - (3:52) - 13 plays
- Ocean Waters - (5:26) - 20 plays
- Seconds Fly Like Feathers - (3:45) - 12 plays
- Silent Reward - (4:25) - 9 plays
- Doses - (4:18) - 8 plays
- Eyes At War - (4:14) - 8 plays
- Telepathy - (4:29) - 10 plays
- Flowers in Her Hair - (4:33) - 9 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online