58 Shouts - 269,061 Scrobbles
Luciano Berio (October 24, 1925 – May 27, 2003) was an Italian composer. He is noted for his experimental work (in particular his 1968 composition Sinfonia for voices and orchestra) and also for his pioneering work in electronic music. He was born in Oneglia (now Borgo d'Oneglia, a small village 3 km N of Imperia) and he was taught the piano by his father and grandfather, who were both organists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wasserklavier (Water Piano) - (3:03) - 525 plays
- I Wonder As I Wander - (1:51) - 267 plays
- Part One - (11:38) - 163 plays
- Thema (Omaggio a Joyce) - (6:14) - 170 plays
- Azerbaijan Love Song - (2:42) - 169 plays
- Rossignolet Du Bois - (1:29) - 132 plays
- Ballo - (1:33) - 129 plays
- Loosin Yelav - (2:19) - 120 plays
- Sequenza IV - (10:57) - 109 plays
- Sequenza III - (8:55) - 101 plays