57 Shouts - 259,772 Scrobbles
Luciano Berio (October 24, 1925 – May 27, 2003) was an Italian composer. He is noted for his experimental work (in particular his 1968 composition Sinfonia for voices and orchestra) and also for his pioneering work in electronic music. He was born in Oneglia (now Borgo d'Oneglia, a small village 3 km N of Imperia) and he was taught the piano by his father and grandfather, who were both organists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wasserklavier (Water Piano) - (3:03) - 250 plays
- I Wonder As I Wander - (1:51) - 271 plays
- Part One - (11:38) - 175 plays
- Azerbaijan Love Song - (2:42) - 189 plays
- Ballo - (1:33) - 160 plays
- Loosin Yelav - (2:19) - 145 plays
- Thema (Omaggio a Joyce) - (6:14) - 158 plays
- Rossignolet Du Bois - (1:29) - 138 plays
- Sequenza IV - (10:57) - 109 plays
- Sequenza VII (per oboe) - (8:00) - 112 plays