57 Shouts - 247,319 Scrobbles
Luciano Berio (October 24, 1925 – May 27, 2003) was an Italian composer. He is noted for his experimental work (in particular his 1968 composition Sinfonia for voices and orchestra) and also for his pioneering work in electronic music. He was born in Oneglia (now Borgo d'Oneglia, a small village 3 km N of Imperia) and he was taught the piano by his father and grandfather, who were both organists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wonder As I Wander - (1:51) - 293 plays
- Ballo - (1:33) - 254 plays
- Azerbaijan Love Song - (2:42) - 237 plays
- Loosin Yelav - (2:19) - 217 plays
- A-Ronne - (5:51) - 213 plays
- Sicilian love song - (1:49) - 208 plays
- Rossignolet Du Bois - (1:29) - 148 plays
- Wasserklavier (Water Piano) - (3:03) - 179 plays
- 7: Come - (3:55) - 127 plays
- Sequenza VII (per oboe) - (8:00) - 125 plays