57 Shouts - 255,778 Scrobbles
Luciano Berio (October 24, 1925 – May 27, 2003) was an Italian composer. He is noted for his experimental work (in particular his 1968 composition Sinfonia for voices and orchestra) and also for his pioneering work in electronic music. He was born in Oneglia (now Borgo d'Oneglia, a small village 3 km N of Imperia) and he was taught the piano by his father and grandfather, who were both organists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wonder As I Wander - (1:51) - 263 plays
- Azerbaijan Love Song - (2:42) - 204 plays
- Ballo - (1:33) - 188 plays
- Loosin Yelav - (2:19) - 172 plays
- Part One - (11:38) - 149 plays
- Wasserklavier (Water Piano) - (3:03) - 175 plays
- Rossignolet Du Bois - (1:29) - 157 plays
- Thema (Omaggio a Joyce) - (6:14) - 142 plays
- A-Ronne - (5:51) - 128 plays
- Sequenza IV - (10:57) - 111 plays