57 Shouts - 254,204 Scrobbles
Luciano Berio (October 24, 1925 – May 27, 2003) was an Italian composer. He is noted for his experimental work (in particular his 1968 composition Sinfonia for voices and orchestra) and also for his pioneering work in electronic music. He was born in Oneglia (now Borgo d'Oneglia, a small village 3 km N of Imperia) and he was taught the piano by his father and grandfather, who were both organists.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wonder As I Wander - (1:51) - 271 plays
- Azerbaijan Love Song - (2:42) - 227 plays
- Ballo - (1:33) - 203 plays
- Loosin Yelav - (2:19) - 152 plays
- Part One - (11:38) - 132 plays
- Rossignolet Du Bois - (1:29) - 152 plays
- Wasserklavier (Water Piano) - (3:03) - 180 plays
- A-Ronne - (5:51) - 131 plays
- Thema (Omaggio a Joyce) - (6:14) - 129 plays
- Sequenza VII (per oboe) - (8:00) - 149 plays