17 Shouts - 42,865 Scrobbles
There are two Latinas known by this name: one from Mexico and another from Peru. 1. Maria de luz Flores (May 23, 1906-June 25, 1944), better known as Lucha Reyes, was a famous Mexican mariachi singer and actress. She was a native of Guadalajara, Jalisco. She used the last name Reyes as a homage to her stepfather. Reyes had a very poor childhood. In 1917, she and her mother moved to Mexico City. By 1919, she began singing during circus acts. At the young age of thirteen, she had begun to make some money with her voice, and to meet some of that era's most popular Mexican singers.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Regresa - (2:51) - 327 plays
- propiedad privada - (3:05) - 78 plays
- La Tequilera - (2:47) - 54 plays
- Tu voz - (2:47) - 47 plays
- UNA CARTA AL CIELO - (3:50) - 58 plays
- Por un Amor - (3:30) - 43 plays
- La Flor de la Canela - (3:36) - 40 plays
- Medley Exitos - (6:11) - 39 plays
- El Herradero - (3:31) - 39 plays
- La Panchita - (3:08) - 38 plays