15 Shouts - 82,397 Scrobbles
Lowell Thomas George or Lowell George (April 13, 1945 – June 29, 1979) was an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer, who was lead vocalist and frontman in the rock band Little Feat. Lowell George's first band, The Factory, formed in 1965. Members included future Little Feat drummer Richie Hayward (he replaced Dallas Taylor in Sept 1966), and Martin Kibbee (a.k.a. Fred Martin) who would later co-write several Little Feat songs with George, including "Dixie Chicken" and "Rock & Roll Doctor".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What Do You Want the Girl to Do - (4:46) - 892 plays
- 20 Million Things - (2:50) - 804 plays
- Cheek to Cheek - (2:23) - 774 plays
- Two Trains - (4:35) - 702 plays
- Honest Man - (3:44) - 641 plays
- Easy Money - (3:31) - 519 plays
- Find A River - (3:44) - 435 plays
- Himmler's Ring - (2:30) - 417 plays
- Heartache - (2:27) - 438 plays
- I Can't Stand The Rain - (3:21) - 408 plays