15 Shouts - 91,560 Scrobbles
Lowell Thomas George or Lowell George (April 13, 1945 – June 29, 1979) was an American singer-songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer, who was lead vocalist and frontman in the rock band Little Feat. Lowell George's first band, The Factory, formed in 1965. Members included future Little Feat drummer Richie Hayward (he replaced Dallas Taylor in Sept 1966), and Martin Kibbee (a.k.a. Fred Martin) who would later co-write several Little Feat songs with George, including "Dixie Chicken" and "Rock & Roll Doctor".
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- What Do You Want the Girl to Do - (4:46) - 839 plays
- Cheek to Cheek - (2:23) - 853 plays
- Honest Man - (3:44) - 659 plays
- 20 Million Things - (2:50) - 698 plays
- Two Trains - (4:35) - 575 plays
- Easy Money - (3:31) - 524 plays
- Find A River - (3:44) - 475 plays
- Himmler's Ring - (2:30) - 351 plays
- Heartache - (2:27) - 364 plays
- I Can't Stand The Rain - (3:21) - 301 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online