17 Shouts - 429,971 Scrobbles
Lowell Fulson (March 31, 1921 – March 7, 1999) was a big-voiced blues guitarist and songwriter, in the West Coast blues tradition. Fulson was born in Tulsa, Oklahoma. He also recorded for business reasons as Lowell Fullsom and Lowell Fulsom. After T-Bone Walker, Fulson was the most important figure in West Coast blues in the 1940s and 1950s. According to some sources, Fulson was born on a Choctaw reservation in Oklahoma.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Reconsider Baby - (3:11) - 3,054 plays
- Do Me Right - (2:58) - 1,254 plays
- Blue Shadows - (2:27) - 1,069 plays
- Tramp - (3:07) - 1,001 plays
- Tollin' Bells - (3:04) - 875 plays
- Why Don't We Do It In The Road - (3:46) - 835 plays
- Reconsider Baby - Single Version - (3:13) - 517 plays
- San Francisco Blues - (2:45) - 325 plays
- I Want to Know - (4:29) - 349 plays
- One More Blues - (3:44) - 337 plays