Low Cut Connie
1 Shouts - 66,358 Scrobbles
Old-fashioned, piano-slapping rock & roll with a drunk-ass punk-rock spirit – like Jerry Lee Lewis if he'd had his first religious experience at a Replacements show. You can practically smell the Yuengling coming off this skunky, slippery ode to lowbrow kicks from Philly to the South Side of Chicago.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Boozophilia - (4:02) - 288 plays
- (No More) Wet T-Shirt Contests - (3:48) - 268 plays
- Rio - (4:11) - 249 plays
- Say Yes - (2:39) - 116 plays
- Big Thighs, NJ - (3:12) - 113 plays
- Brand New Cadillac - (2:30) - 91 plays
- Don't Cry Baby Blue - (2:02) - 81 plays
- Pity Party - (2:32) - 87 plays
- Dreams Don't Come True - (2:19) - 94 plays
- Desperation - (3:30) - 57 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online