Love of Diagrams
77 Shouts - 331,630 Scrobbles
Love of Diagrams is an indie rock band from Melbourne, Australia, formed in 2001. Their sound is characterized by a mix of energetic drumming, angular guitar and bass riffs, and call-and-response vocals. Their sound is notably influenced by New York No Wave and UK post punk. Love of Diagrams began as a band back in early 2001 and quickly cemented their place as a live sensation amongst the Australian music scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Pyramid - (2:53) - 431 plays
- Form and Function - (3:40) - 307 plays
- Pace or the Patience - (3:10) - 317 plays
- Static Information - (4:12) - 287 plays
- Lookout - (4:59) - 242 plays
- Forever - (4:13) - 221 plays
- Eyes - (4:07) - 248 plays
- A Part Of You - (6:28) - 192 plays
- Mountain - (6:21) - 174 plays
- At 100% - (3:50) - 156 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online