Love Like... Electrocution
136 Shouts - 416,680 Scrobbles
Love Like... Electrocution began in January 2002 with founding members Garth (guitar) and Dave (guitar). After three months of lazy bedroom song writing, Jarrod Brown (drums) was recruited, but lasted only a handful of practices before it was decided that it wasn't meant to be and invited Slackjaw's drummer Rowan Tedge to join the ranks. At this time they were rehearsing with Jay, their first bassist who also only lasted two or three weeks and was happily replaced by their good friend Jordan Perryman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lyricsshe took the whip,
tried to give him a cut across the face,
she spat like a wildcat...
her eyes were icy blue as he fell to the ground,
eyes filled with ice, she spat like a wildcat.
- The Graduate Walks With a Distant Gait - 148 plays
- Hunger Like Numb Toes on an Oslo Sidewalk - 153 plays
- We Only Fuck To Black Sabbath Vol. 4 - (1:48) - 126 plays
- Lyricseveryone agreed that they were out of place there
the town itself...
a town without pigeons
- The Tropics of Cancer, Capricorn and a Smashed Face - 148 plays
- We've Built Our Tombs And Now We're Sleeping In Them - 78 plays
- This Charade Has Lasted Well Past the Curtains Fall - 116 plays
- Love Always, Your Dearest Klaus Kinski - 87 plays
- I May Have Cried A River For Him But He's No Depardieu - 71 plays