Love Like... Electrocution
136 Shouts - 415,422 Scrobbles
Love Like... Electrocution began in January 2002 with founding members Garth (guitar) and Dave (guitar). After three months of lazy bedroom song writing, Jarrod Brown (drums) was recruited, but lasted only a handful of practices before it was decided that it wasn't meant to be and invited Slackjaw's drummer Rowan Tedge to join the ranks. At this time they were rehearsing with Jay, their first bassist who also only lasted two or three weeks and was happily replaced by their good friend Jordan Perryman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With Horses in Her Eyes, She Spat Like a Wildcat - 302 plays
- The Graduate Walks With a Distant Gait - 211 plays
- Hunger Like Numb Toes on an Oslo Sidewalk - 250 plays
- We Only Fuck To Black Sabbath Vol. 4 - (1:48) - 163 plays
- Das Plague (French for Germans) - 162 plays
- The Tropics of Cancer, Capricorn and a Smashed Face - 226 plays
- This Charade Has Lasted Well Past the Curtains Fall - 242 plays
- We've Built Our Tombs And Now We're Sleeping In Them - 76 plays
- I May Have Cried A River For Him But He's No Depardieu - 64 plays
- Love Always, Your Dearest Klaus Kinski - 100 plays