Love Like... Electrocution
134 Shouts - 414,464 Scrobbles
Love Like... Electrocution began in January 2002 with founding members Garth (guitar) and Dave (guitar). After three months of lazy bedroom song writing, Jarrod Brown (drums) was recruited, but lasted only a handful of practices before it was decided that it wasn't meant to be and invited Slackjaw's drummer Rowan Tedge to join the ranks. At this time they were rehearsing with Jay, their first bassist who also only lasted two or three weeks and was happily replaced by their good friend Jordan Perryman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- With Horses in Her Eyes, She Spat Like a Wildcat - 333 plays
- Hunger Like Numb Toes on an Oslo Sidewalk - 285 plays
- The Graduate Walks With a Distant Gait - 243 plays
- Das Plague (French for Germans) - 199 plays
- The Tropics of Cancer, Capricorn and a Smashed Face - 202 plays
- We've Built Our Tombs And Now We're Sleeping In Them - 95 plays
- We Only Fuck To Black Sabbath Vol. 4 - (1:48) - 149 plays
- This Charade Has Lasted Well Past the Curtains Fall - 249 plays
- I May Have Cried A River For Him But He's No Depardieu - 74 plays
- Love Always, Your Dearest Klaus Kinski - 110 plays