19 Shouts - 132,991 Scrobbles
Louisiana Red (born Iverson Minter, March 23, 1932, Bessema, Alabama, United States - died February 25, 2012, Hanover, Germany) was a blues guitarist, harmonica player, and singer, who has recorded more than 50 albums. Louisiana Red has played with just about every major bluesman you can name, some of the most memorable encounters being his jams with B.B.King and Muddy Waters. But it doesn’t matter who he plays with or where he appears - Louisiana Red brings the same intensitiy and enthusiasm to every stage he appears on...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Same Thing - (4:09) - 313 plays
- Alabama Train - (4:28) - 321 plays
- Back Door Friend - (9:47) - 264 plays
- Driftin' - (5:43) - 247 plays
- Freight Train to Ride - (3:59) - 273 plays
- Rollin' Stone - (2:58) - 203 plays
- Valerie - (3:42) - 162 plays
- I Done Woke Up - (10:09) - 151 plays
- Leaving Town - (4:57) - 126 plays
- Red's Dream - (2:48) - 110 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online