19 Shouts - 129,323 Scrobbles
Louisiana Red (born Iverson Minter, March 23, 1932, Bessema, Alabama, United States - died February 25, 2012, Hanover, Germany) was a blues guitarist, harmonica player, and singer, who has recorded more than 50 albums. Louisiana Red has played with just about every major bluesman you can name, some of the most memorable encounters being his jams with B.B.King and Muddy Waters. But it doesn’t matter who he plays with or where he appears - Louisiana Red brings the same intensitiy and enthusiasm to every stage he appears on...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Driftin' - (5:43) - 380 plays
- Alabama Train - (4:28) - 363 plays
- Rollin' Stone - (2:58) - 251 plays
- Freight Train to Ride - (3:59) - 260 plays
- Back Door Friend - (9:47) - 193 plays
- Valerie - (3:42) - 191 plays
- I Done Woke Up - (10:09) - 152 plays
- Leaving Town - (4:57) - 158 plays
- You're Gonna Need Me Baby - (3:23) - 123 plays
- Sweet Blood Call - (3:46) - 161 plays