0 Shouts - 2,492 Scrobbles
Louis Johnson (born April 13, 1955, in Los Angeles, California, United States) is an American bass guitarist.
Johnson is best known for his group The Brothers Johnson and his session playing on several hit albums of the 1970s and '80s including the "best selling album of all time" Thriller. His signature sound is from the Music Man StingRay bass which Leo Fender especially made for him to first use and promote, and from his slapping technique.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kinky - (4:25) - 7 plays
- A Touch Of Class - (4:17) - 8 plays
- Might As Well Make Love - (4:44) - 4 plays
- I Tried - (4:04) - 4 plays
- On The Wall - (3:02) - 4 plays
- Get on the Floor - (1:29) - 10 plays
- Our Love - (4:19) - 3 plays
- Midnight - (4:54) - 2 plays
- I Wanna Take You Away - (5:02) - 2 plays
- She's Bad - (3:22) - 6 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online